Exiting from a port [ was Re: [26399] trunk/dports/math/nestedsums/Portfile]

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Fri Jun 22 15:56:48 PDT 2007

The fact that people want to do this (and I can kind of understand the
desire to have a way of saying "Stop!  This portfile will HURT YOUR
BRAIN on OS foo/architecture bar/whatever") suggests the need for a
ui_fatal procedure, however.   That could then be conditionalized to
do the right thing for interactive use only.

- Jordan