GSoC Project commits (Was "Re: [26439] users")

Chris Pickel sfiera at macports.org
Sun Jun 24 19:21:57 PDT 2007

On 24 Jun, 2007, at 19:45, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> I was more interested in whether or not he really meant to commit
> his .gdb_history, the file called ":w" and a registry.dylib to the
> repository. :-)

Sometimes I type things twice in vi. For good measure. (note to self:
in the future, don't use `svn import`)

Anyway, as I think Paul was getting to, the reason I didn't make a
branch is because the main reason I checked it in was for his
benefit--but I figured it would be better to let others see as well.

If I had wanted others to try using it, I would have checked it
straight into trunk/base. It's no problem to build and install
registry2.0 on an active system, because currently we always `package
require registry 1.0` and that won't skip major version numbers.

Chris