[26541] trunk/doc/guide/xml/portfiles/details.xml

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Fri Jun 29 01:58:27 PDT 2007

Hi Juan,

>> -	 configuration file /etc/ports/ports.conf. Can be
>> +	 configuration file ${prefix}/etc/ports/macports.conf. Can be

I see from your commit that it should have been ${prefix}/etc/
macports/macports.conf; could you change that on http://
trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/MacPortsRenaming then (I
just copied what was there :-( )?  I'd do it myself, but for some
reason I'm unable to log in to the parts run by Trac at the moment,
though I _can_ log in to the bits run by Wordpress (e.g.
www.macosforge.org, www.macports.org).  When I try to log in to the
Trac-managed bits, it just returns the page that I had before with
the same "Register/Login" links in the top-right corner, with no
errors or other indications that there had been any problems.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)