macports: diff 1.3.2 - 1.4.0 (after paul's variant addition)

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Mar 5 10:25:29 PST 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, at 7:45 AM, Elias Pipping wrote:

> Here's the current diff.
>
> Paul's changes are of course undocumented as of yet.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elias Pipping

	Thanks for the diff Elias, much appreciated! I just read it all and I
can assert all changes listed in it between trunk (now 1.4 branch) and
the 1.3.2 sources are accounted for (except for Paul's work on the
universal variant, which is only in trunk and not in the 1.4 release
branch -- adn I don't think we should include it, still too
experimental--).

	Regards,...

-jmpp