[22707] trunk/dports/sysutils

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Tue Mar 13 16:53:54 PDT 2007

Fixed. There was a problem with a nib file where you were trying to
bind a boolean value against the selection of a controller, but the
selection wasn't a boolean so it was raising an exception. I suspect
it worked in xcode because of ZeroLink (ZeroLink likes to hide
problems, especially problems during launching, which this was). I
turned off zerolink and also unbound hidden so it runs outside xcode
now.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org