[MacPorts] #10682: BUG: New Install Won't Work on MBP (Problem with Pextli

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Tue Mar 13 18:25:34 PDT 2007

Yeah, that's what I meant. IRC is too informal, so I didn't bother
thinking about how the name is actually Tcl/Tk Aqua, not Aqua/Tk ;)

And this is the second time I've helped someone on IRC with this
problem, so I think it is worth putting up a note on the wiki.

As for MacPorts Tk +aqua, I know nothing about that.

P.S. Mark, I can't seem to send email to you - I get the error
The server response was: <mark.duling at biola.edu>: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org