MacPorts 1.4 rc2

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Wed Mar 14 08:03:22 PDT 2007

Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

>     Hello everyone! I just tagged 1.4.0-rc2 and posted corresponding
> test tarballs and checksums to our downloads directory. Those of you
> keeping track of svn commits should know about the changes that took
> place since rc1, those of you that don't please be patient, I'll update
> the ChangeLog as I get a chance through out the day. In any case, there
> have been changes to the release_1_4 branch so getting some testing on
> rc2 would be good! Just the same, if anything comes up please file a
> ticket in trac and assign it to the "MacPorts 1.4" milestone, base
> component (forwarding the ticket number to this list, thanks!).

I'm trying to build 1.4 rc 2 for testing purposes with PortAuthority,
and it's not building because it requires a threaded build of Tcl. Is
there any way to patch the configure file so that it links against the
Tcl in /System/Library directory? How do others handle this?

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin