Mutt-devel

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Mar 18 17:13:46 PDT 2007

On Mar 18, 2007, at 07:55, Sbranzo wrote:

> A new version of mutt-devel is available:
> http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11553
>
> I received no response so far from the maintainer, can someone commit
> the (trivial) patch?

Had you already sent an email to the maintainer? If you only
submitted the ticket, the maintainer may not have seen it yet; Trac
does not send email unless you list the address in the CC field,
which I have now done.

I tried your patch and mutt-devel seemed to build for me, thought I
don't use the software so I don't feel competent to verify that the
new version works correctly.