"Trac does not send email unless you list the address in the CC field": update wiki?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 19 01:14:05 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

On 19/03/2007, at 11:13, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> If you only submitted the ticket, the maintainer may not have seen
> it yet; Trac does not send email unless you list the address in the
> CC field

Oh, I thought to the contrary, given this part of the page at http://
trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/TracTicketing :

<snip>
Assign to:

Select the maintainer of the port as listed by the Portfile
"maintainers" keyword. If the maintainer is _not_ on the list, place
his/her email address in the Cc: field so they will be notified.
[emphasis mine]
</snip>

That explains the delay in the review of the tickets that I've
submitted; thanks to Elias Pipping for trawling through them :-)
Could the wiki be updated appropriately?

Kind regards,

Maun Suang