"Trac does not send email unless you list the address in the CC field": update wiki?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue Mar 20 00:38:47 PDT 2007

On Mar 19, 2007, at 4:38 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> That explains the delay in the review of the tickets that I've
>> submitted; thanks to Elias Pipping for trawling through them :-)
>> Could the wiki be updated appropriately?
>
> Did it! Thanks for reminding me.

	Hello Ryan! Could I please ask you to amend the TracTicketing Wiki
entry again to list the new "Available Ports" & "New Ports" milestones
in our roadmap? They still need polishing and I've called for feedback
on them and on any new potential milestones developers and/or users
might find appropriate, but my current idea is to keep a balance
between enough milestones to allow for proper classification of our
tickets but not too many to not spread things too thin (thus making it
easy to get lost while searching for stuff). I'm thinking combining
those two milestones with proper ticket "Short Summary" prefixes might
work quite well:

"NEW:" A new port submission

	These tickets would naturally fall into the "New Ports" milestone, so
that particular prefix might be a bit unnecessary now;

"BUG:" A problem - a port is not installing functioning as intended.
"UPDATE:" A port update patch submission
"RFE:" A request for enhancement - updates, new ports, or suggestions
for how you'd like a port modified.

	All these tickets would be assigned to the "Existing Ports" milestone,
so maybe these prefixes might still come in handy. Thoughts?

	Thanks in advance for your help! Regards,...

-jmpp