"Trac does not send email unless you list the address in the CC field": update wiki?

Elias Pipping pipping at macports.org
Tue Mar 20 11:15:16 PDT 2007

There's basically these kinds of tickets out there

  * general Macports-base-related tickets
    * minor annoyances
    * major feature requests
  * ports-related tickets
    * new ports
    * bugs
    * updates
    * requests for new variants/changes to the port

minor annoyances (mp 1.4) and major feature requests (mp 1.5) are
already milestones - that's quite alright.
bugs, updates and feature-/variant-requests are all thrown together
into available ports whereas new ports have a separate milestone.
that should be changed, i believe. maybe four milestones for that is
too many, maybe not.

Regards,

Elias