GUI

Jochem Huhmann joh at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 06:44:39 PDT 2007

On 2007-03-18, at 10:45, Dzema Dmitriy wrote:

> I've read on Google summer of code page about GUI and i want to
> make one :)  Do you have ideas about something special, what GUI
> may provide besides ordinary thing like list of all ports, search,
> sorting?

I have thought about that a while ago and came up with the idea to
write such a GUI as a web app by using tclhttpd. Look at the port
command (which is also written in Tcl). Adapting it to use HTML forms
and such for input (instead of command line arguments) and HTML for
output should be quite easy.

> P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I am student from Russia :)

Much better than my russian ;-)

	Jochem

--
When the revolution comes, I will be shot by both sides.