cairo-devel is ancient/broken

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Mar 21 01:12:25 PDT 2007

On Mar 20, 2007, at 23:25, Mark Duling wrote:

> cairo-devel is ancient, broken, and looks unnceccesary now.  The
> tarball
> is fetched from ~/pkern.  Can it be deleted?

I'd say nuke it, along with pango-devel and glib2-devel. Should I do
it? Sigh... I forget again: is there an easy way to tell if any ports
depend on those?

Unless... I mean, we could certainly update them to glib 2.13.0, and
pango 1.17.0 and cairo 1.5.0 when they're available. But I don't know
what would require those devel versions. The latest stable versions
of each are really pretty good, as far as I can tell.