[23139] trunk/dports/gnome/evince/Portfile

Elias Pipping pipping at macports.org
Mon Mar 26 13:34:02 PDT 2007

the portfiles should be somewhat clean, now.

what remains (and that's more work) is patches. they're more complicated
because switching to ${prefix} requires either the use of 'reinplace' or
or a combination of the two. i've pasted a list[1]. it's the result of
grepping through */*/files/* so file likes e.g.[2] are included, too.

[1] http://rafb.net/p/HXnlzH86.html
[2] mail/imap-uw/files/README-MACOSX

Regards,

Elias