lynx port

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Mar 29 09:55:08 PDT 2007

Does anyone else have build problems with the lynx port?

(I haven't done any looking into it yet ...):

. -I../src -I../WWW/Library/Implementation   -O2  -c ./LYCharSets.c
./LYCharSets.c: In function 'HTMLGetEntityUCValue':
./LYCharSets.c:878: error: 'unicode_entities' undeclared (first use
in this function)
./LYCharSets.c:878: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
./LYCharSets.c:878: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [LYCharSets.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Daniel J. Luke