Mailing List Prefix

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Tue May 1 11:16:28 PDT 2007

o 	Why not use the "List-Id" header field (its value for this list
o being "MacPorts project developers list
o <macports-dev.lists.macosforge.org>") to rule based filter messages
o sent to this list? You can create a mailbox and send all these
o messages in there, just a suggestions (which works dandy for me!)

I've considered this, but my general mail handling data flow precludes
multiple mailboxes (at least for e-mail to a given e-mail address). If
MP mail went to a different folder, I'd never read it. I suspect this is
the case for many people.

-- Sal
smile.

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano