Mailing List Prefix

Eric Tiffany etiffany at alum.mit.edu
Tue May 1 15:04:28 PDT 2007

Hmm, that thread certainly doesn't lead to the conclusion that the prefix
should be removed.  In fact, it seems to be the consensus that something
like [mp-users] or [mp-dev] would be the right choice for a prefix.

I would actually prefer [mports-d], but any prefix would help.  I don't want
to filter my messages into other boxes and I like the visual cue of the
prefix.

ET