Stellarium Port

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Thu May 3 22:00:26 PDT 2007

Paul and I just had a talk about the Stellarium port. The port was once
useful when there were no binaries available for OSX, but now the
project is releasing DMG's on a regular basis. Not only that, there is
some undocumented voodoo for building on OSX/Intel, which we don't have
in our portfile.

As maintainer of the port, I recommend that we remove it from our port
tree. Objections?

As a person who keeps forgetting to get his commit bit set, can somebody
do the deed? I can file a bug if that person prefers. Thank you.

-- Sal
smile