Maintainer but not committer with update: Submitted a Trac ticket, now I just wait?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri May 4 09:33:08 PDT 2007

I am the maintainer of 'lang/slime' for which I have submitted a ticket
to Trac [1], attaching it to the Milestone "Port Updates".

Now I just wait for a committer to notice this, or should I bring it to
some email address's attention?  The Wiki has the start [2] of guide to
these questions, but no answers, for which it would be good to fill in
even provisional answers to the procedure.

1: http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11902

2: http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/MaintainingAPort