Maintainer but not committer with update: Submitted a Trac ticket, now I just wait?

Emory Smith emory.smith at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:02:14 PDT 2007

ive been wondering the same thing ... sometimes they snatched up
right away, others might sit indefinitely, as these two appear to
have been doing for the last month:

php5-memcache (http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11753)

php5-syck (http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11754)

-emory