[24922] trunk/dports/PortIndex

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 8 09:18:36 PDT 2007

On May 8, 2007, at 08:35, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> On May 8, 2007, at 9:31 AM, James Berry wrote:
>
>> On May 8, 2007, at 6:06 AM, source_changes at macosforge.org wrote:
>>
>> > Failed to parse file devel/libxfcegui4/Portfile: can't set
>> > "depends_lib": invalid depspec: port::libxfce4util
>> > Failed to parse file math/cadabra/Portfile: can't set
>> > "depends_lib": invalid depspec: port:pcre++
>> > Failed to parse file perl/p5-html-scrubber/Portfile: can't set
>> > "depends_lib": invalid depspec: port:port:p5-html-parser
>> > Failed to parse file perl/p5-text-quoted/Portfile: can't set
>> > "depends_lib": invalid depspec: port:p5-text-tabs+wrap
>>
>> Okay, who changed the parsing of the dep spec?
>
> I don't think anyone did?

Well, Kevin fixed the regex to actually validate what it was meant to
validate originally:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/changeset/24678

And then James merged it to the 1.4 branch:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/changeset/24908

>> Two of those actually are bad, two of them actually are good.
>
> The two good ones have plusses in them (and I thought we weren't
> going to have plusses in port names?)

Well, we got 'em now. Now what? Do we rename the two ports or expand
the regex?