zsh-devel +mp_completion variant thougts

Emmanuel Hainry ehainry at free.fr
Sun May 20 07:58:22 PDT 2007

Citando N_Ox :
> I don't understand what you are saying at the end of your mail (the
> only constraint part).

What I mean is that completion functions are installed in
/opt/local/share/4.3.4/functions for zsh-devel, the number part is
different for zsh and also for future versions, hence the need to pay a
little attention.

> How would you make it part of macports itself?

Probably put it in a contrib or share directory in macports and make it
be installed by selfupdate.