zsh-devel +mp_completion variant thougts

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Sat May 19 11:24:40 PDT 2007

I don't understand what you are saying at the end of your mail (the
only constraint part).

How would you make it part of macports itself?

Finally, i'll take a look at the patch you linked.
I'm thinking about adding descriptions and all in it, as you've maybe
already seen in the symfony
autocomplete.