/Library/Frameworks violates layout

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:15:04 PST 2007

Le 6 nov. 07 à 17:51, Juan Manuel Palacios a écrit :

> On Nov 6, 2007, at 11:01 AM, N_Ox wrote:
>

>> Le 6 nov. 07 à 07:05, Juan Manuel Palacios a écrit :
>>
>>> <snip>
>>
>> Does --with-tclpackage add some tcl code to the beginning of the
>> port executable to add the path to ${auto_path}?
>

> 	Code is added to the port executable, yes, but only in the form of:
>
> ----------
> (from trunk/base/src/port/Makefile)
> ----------
> edit = sed \
>         -e 's, at TCLSH\@,$(TCLSH),g' \
>         -e 's, at TCL_PACKAGE_DIR\@,$(TCL_PACKAGE_DIR),g'
> ----------
> ($(TCL_PACKAGE_DIR) being received from autoconf through --with-
> tclpackage)
> ----------
>
> 	So that:
>
> ----------
> (from trunk/base/src/port/port.tcl)
> catch {source \
>     [file join "@TCL_PACKAGE_DIR@" macports1.0 macports_fastload.tcl]}
> package require macports
>

> 	The result is that the port executable is able to load the
> macports1.0 package, wherever it's put by autoconf (/Library/Tcl
> being the default). But I don't know about ${auto_path}, I don't
> think anything about the tcl package is added to it; why are you
> interested in that?
>

> -jmpp

Oh, I didn't know macports_fastload.tcl, I was talking about $
{auto_path} because that's what I used to find macports1.0 package
into ${prefix} in the patch I've submitted: http://trac.macports.org/
projects/macports/ticket/12943

--
Anthony Ramine, the "Ports tree cleaning Maestro".
<nox at macports.org>