Change in commit mails format

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Nov 16 21:40:59 PST 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> Would it make sense to set accept_these_nonmembers to something like:
>
> ^.*@macports\.org
>
> ?

	Thanks for the suggestion, Daniel, I just implemented it. Lets see
how it goes with auto-accept filers in place, we all know it's easy
for spammers to forge the From header. Also, I really want to
encourage committers to subscribe to the changes list, not only for
their messages to be accepted but also so that they, even if by
accident, keep an eye on what others are doing (cf. Ryan ;-)

	Regards,...

-jmpp