New website done!

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Nov 22 10:08:54 PST 2007

	http://apollo.homeunix.net/macports .... I am most glad to say,
finally done!

	I am quite happy with how it turned out, but I am aware it could,
both, see many improvements to what's there now (it feels a tad toooo
wordy in some places, for instance) and, also, general improvements
going forward (flow redesign, reworked sections, new ones, yanked
ones, integration with James' mpwa, whatever...).

	But in any case that's what we have for now and what I'll be rolling
live along our 1.6.0 release. Once again I tell you, review and
feedback are most welcomed so don't be shy to speak up if you have
anything to say, but at this point in the game I'm afraid I will not
be able to make any structural changes for the time being (for one, my
current share of spare time is running out).

	So, overall, enjoy our new project website! Thanks to all those who
participated and provided feedback and help, specially to Chris for
providing the basic structural design, artwork and CSS, much
appreciated!

	Regards,...

-jmpp