Trac ticket mails: default owner for base, ports & www components

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Nov 26 20:06:42 PST 2007

	Now that Trac mailing features are working for us, does it still make
sense to have this list, dev, as the default owner for the base, ports
& www components of tickets? As you may have already seen, if we keep
it like that we're going to start getting a lot of mail for a lot of
tickets here.

	I say we change the default owner to the tickets list for ports with
no real owners, as activity on them will no longer be lost to an
eternal black hole. Anyone against it?

	Regards,...

-jmpp