Release specific milestones on our Trac roadmap

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Nov 26 21:21:33 PST 2007

	It's no secret that to this point I've failed to come up with a solid
and working plan for release specific milestones up on our Trac
roadmap. So how about yet another suggestion? (feedback is *most*
welcome!)

	Given that our release schedules and version numberings are highly
(not to mention entirely) symbolic at the moment, and therefore
anything might be either in 1.7 or in 5.0, what if we simply remove
version specific milestones and classify *all* base tickets as either
bugs or enhancements?

	In lack of a better plan, simplicity is always a very good fit
(Ockham's Razor for the win!). Thoughts?

	Regards,...

-jmpp