[31434] trunk/dports/x11/gtk2/Portfile

Boyd Waters bwaters at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 29 16:18:07 PST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007, at 4:52 PM, Eric Hall wrote:

> If there's a way to specify 'gtk2 +x11' I'm all for adding
> that to the wireshark (and other) ports, I don't think there is yet
> (and I'm happy to be corrected).

The issue of specifying variants on deps is very very important to us
here at NRAO, and I haven't figured out a way to do it yet.

So if there's a way to do so, let me know how!

Can't we just specify version and variant info in the depends list?

example

depends	gtk2+x11

Alas this doesn't work as yet, but it would be the way to do it. It
would also be nice to specify a version:

depends gtk2 at 2.10.6+aqua

Actually you'd want to specify an 'at least' version. Hmm.

   - boyd

Boyd Waters
Scientific Programmer
National Radio Astronomy Observatory