"port outdated" broken in trunk

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Fri Oct 5 08:15:57 PDT 2007

Ah hah. It seems port(1) is using the global options array to hold its
own private options as well. There are two possible solutions. The
first is to make port(1) stop using macports::global_option_isset and
make it just check the global_options array directly. The second is to
make port(1) use a separate array for its private options and check
that directly.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org