Website & documentation updates

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.com
Tue Oct 9 13:38:29 PDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 02:40:44AM -0400, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

> 	Hello documentation team! (and, of course, anyone else who wants to lend a
> hand for the heavy lifting ;-)
>
> 	Regards,....
>
> -jmpp

Hi Juan,

first I want to apologize for my late reply. But I'm very busy at the moment.

I like your idea very much and think this is the best way to go. We really
need that new web page.

I already made a minor checkin and I have ideas for some others.

As I'm a bit busy at the moment, I hope I can go on with the documentation as
soon as possible, but I still need some days. Then I will try to merge the
Trac pages into our guide so we can remove them (or let them point to the
guide sections).

Thanks,
Simon