Spam control

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Oct 22 20:09:22 PDT 2007

	Evening everyone!

	As you may have seen from my somewhat obnoxious commits recently, I
abstracted *all* appearances of the openmaintainer and nomaintainer
addresses in our Portfiles -- the amount of spam our lists have been
blocking lately is just bewildering!

	So I'd like to ask everyone to please not use the full e-mail
address format when switching your ports to either of those, any way
in which we can reduce this spam plague is appreciated! (mails sent
there forward to this list) If you choose to keep your ports with the
full format, then that's your own predicament... sorry,
prerogative... eeerrrrr, however you wanna put it ;-)

	Thanks for your help and understanding! Regards,...

-jmpp