Doc directory (was: [28480] trunk/dports/archivers/p7zip)

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Mon Sep 3 06:25:07 PDT 2007

On 2007-09-01 07:28:25 -0700, source_changes at macosforge.org wrote:
>   * Changed doc directory to ${name}-${version}.

I don't know if there has been a discussion about this, but is there
any reason to include the version, given the fact that two different
versions cannot be activated at the same time?

I find this a bit annoying as including the version makes the
pathnames change after an upgrade, so that one can no longer
say: "see /opt/local/share/doc/p7zip/README" or make a symlink
to it.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>