Determine variant of dependency

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri Sep 28 07:26:22 PDT 2007

On Sep 28, 2007, at 5:04 AM, Michael Wild wrote:
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> But did you really mean /Library/Frameworks? Or ${prefix}/Library/
> Frameworks? Currently qt4-mac installs the frameworks (probably
> quite unfortunately) into ${prefix}/lib.

The porthier manpage says that frameworks get installed into /Library/
Frameworks/  ... I know that there had been talk in the past of
installing into ${prefix}/Library/Frameworks with a symlink in /
Library/Frameworks (if necessary), but I don't think it got
documented as policy.

> To find out which variant is installed, I'm using now "file
> isdirectory ${prefix}/lib/QtCore.framework" in my Portfile. Seems
> to work...

That's probably the way I would do it...

--
Daniel J. Luke