scrollkeeper

Randall Wood randall.h.wood at alexandriasoftware.com
Mon Apr 7 01:08:50 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Guido Soranzio <guido.soranzio at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 7, 2008, at 9:10 AM, William Davis wrote:
>

> > As I previously reported: I did (and still do) have rarian installed.
> >

>  Have you already tried to reinstall it with
>
>  "sudo port -f uninstall rarian ; sudo port install rarian" ?

I think I might understand the problem now. At some point port may
have attempted to activate, and been blocked by the then active
scrollkeeper port. Upgrading scrollkeeper may have deactivated
scrollkeeper without activating rarian, leading to the empty state
that William saw.

Is rarian active? If "port list active | grep rarian" does not return
"rarian   @0.8.0   textproc/rarian" then a "sudo port activate rarian"
should do the trick.

--
Randall Wood
randall.h.wood at alexandriasoftware.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the rest is just philosophy."