libevent upgrades

Brett Eisenberg brett at macports.org
Wed Apr 16 09:54:16 PDT 2008

Blair,

Thanks.

I presumed that depends_lib would track versions for static libraries,
to maintain state. I was also unaware that dylibs are broken compared
to normal shared libraries, live and learn.

Noted, and I'll track down the rest of the dependencies. Bumping
revisions manually in all dependent ports (possibly maintained by
separate authors) seems broken.