Can't install gnucash

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at macports.org
Thu Aug 7 09:25:48 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I was trying to install gnucash without success. I got stuck on
installing p5-getopt-long. This appears to be related to the following
bugs:

<http://trac.macports.org/ticket/12710>
<http://trac.macports.org/ticket/12875>

Now I'm no perl guy but these seem like important bugs to fix because
it makes MacPorts Perl look broken. Is there any progress on resolving
these bugs?

I know about forcing the install but I don't want the management mess
associated with that and I don't consider that a fix. In any event,
new users are certainly going to be put off by that.

Cheers!
Frank