1.7.0 release candidate 1 available for testing

J.A. Neitzel mp+d at v6shell.org
Sun Dec 7 10:35:44 PST 2008

> Except for the previously mentioned ./configure warning

Here are the details about it from my previous post.
I guess it is some sort of autoconf weirdness.

> The only anomaly I have noticed so far is:
>
> % ./configure
> [snip]
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating src/programs/daemondo/Makefile
> config.status: WARNING:  src/programs/daemondo/Makefile.in seems to \
> 	ignore the --datarootdir setting
> config.status: creating Doxyfile
> config.status: creating Makefile
> [snip]

> which may or may not be important.

It seems to be related to the GNU autotools.  According to [1],
adding "datarootdir = @datarootdir@" to Makefile.in might help?
Sorry, I do not know or use GNU autotools.

Jeff

[1] - http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/autoconf/Changed-Directory-Variables.html
--
J.A. Neitzel