72 hours are not enough for maintainers?

js ebgssth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:18:28 PST 2008

I suggest giving non-maintainers the permission to change "Assigned to" field.
Once tickets are properly assigned, all you have to do is to look at
"My tickets".

In addition to that, How abount sending reminder to macports-dev
when there're tickets unchanged more than a few weeks?
Trac's backend is RDBMS so checking ticket state should be easy.