#macports CIA

Thomas Reifferscheid rsync at reifferscheid.org
Sun Feb 24 23:18:45 PST 2008

Shouldnt changeset=off keep category from appearing here?
How to *only* transfer category newticket?

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/timeline?wiki=off&milestone=off&ticket=on&changeset=off&max=50&daysback=1&format=rss

RSS means polling the state frequently and parsing the differences, but
what about
an event based "Hey mpbot, there's a new ticket"?

How would we trigger mpbot securely and without listening on additional
ports etc?