Milestoning duplicate tickets?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Jan 17 21:46:52 PST 2008

	Some of us are clashing on Trac: in one corner, those who keep
duplicate tickets and/or set them to appropriate milestones; in the
other corner, those (read, only me, I think) who take them out of
milestones when encountering them.

	The way I see it, if the ticket is a duplicate of an "original" one,
and said original is already properly milestoned, then what's the
benefit of also having the duplicate in the same milestone? And if
said original is *not* properly milestoned, then it should be ;-)

	But that's of course only one side of the ring. What does the other
side have to say about it?

	Regards,...

-jmpp