tetex/texlive dependencies

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Tue Jan 29 20:05:41 PST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 1:30 AM, Joshua Root wrote:

> I've made a patch for those and attached it to ticket #12913. I
> used the dependency style suggested by Ryan.
>
> <https://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/12913>
>
> Has someone mailed the maintainers of the other affected ports?

I just tried to get doxygen to build, but something must be haywire
with my system. I  had a lot of stuff that didn't get properly
uninstalled from teTeX, so I'm not sure if that might still be
messing things up. I'm not familiar enough with texlive to know where
the problems might be.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/13986

Any ideas?

Chris