Meaning of "Not a directory"

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Jul 14 08:35:47 PDT 2008

Rainer Müller wrote:
> I think there is some problem with the python25 framework port. I can
> reproduce the message here and will see if I can find a solution.

I am still trying to figure out where graphviz or swig pick up the path
to the framework directory, but I can't find it. It needs to be changed
to point to ${prefix}/lib/python25 instead there. Any help appreciated.

If nothing else works, I would have to change the default path of the
site-packages to be inside the framework and add the symlink at
${prefix}/lib/python25. But that means, everyone would be forced to
reinstall any port using python25. And the same change would be needed
for python24 and python30 as it could appear there, too.

My plan with the symlink in the direction framework -> lib was to avoid
unnecessary reinstalls.

Rainer