[MacPorts] #13216: Add python support to playerstage-player

Regis Vincent vincent at AI.SRI.COM
Tue Jul 15 09:13:57 PDT 2008

I have a question about this behavior
autoconf detects if python is present and adds the it to the build of
player.

If python is present, on the machine, what should be the behavior,
build it with python even if the variant is not selected  OR
not build the python extension despite the fact that python is present
on the machine ?

I don't care one way or the other but both are valid expectations.

r.