chunked guide / docs.macports.org?

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Mon Jul 28 16:14:05 PDT 2008

Simon has got the details of the chunked guide worked out, and I am of the
opinion that it is better that guide.macports.org display the chunked
guide with an obvious link somewhere to the single-page version, as
opposed to the guide.macports.org pulling up a page that asks 'single-page
or multi-page?'  I prefer to provide the chunked guide as a sane default.
Do you agree or disagree with this?

Also, I am thinking that maybe we need a docs.macports.org url to track
all our documents.  I know Jordan mentioned we should link the HOWTOs in
the Guide, but I think it might be better to link a more general docs page
there and perhaps elsewhere.  Opinions?

Mark