[37390] branches/gsoc08-framework/MacPortsFrameworkTester

George Armah armahg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:43:17 PDT 2008

Thanks for pointing that out, I have set the properties for the files I
added.
I had one quick question which I wanted to double check with you,
in editing the config file, do  I account for **every** possible file
extension that might be checked in?
For example, do the properties you mentioned have to be set for
.plist, .pch, .xcodeproj etc. file types also?

George.