[37615] branches/gsoc08-privileges/base

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jun 20 18:41:29 PDT 2008

On Jun 20, 2008, at 7:55 PM, Rainer Müller wrote:

>> I was thinking at least the regen.sh script should hardcode the
>> paths  to the OS binaries (instead of using the MacPorts binaries
>> if  available), if that's what we intend to happen.
>
> Hm, is this regen.sh script in use at all? 'autoreconf --force'
> does the
> same automatically and is what I would have called if I wanted to
> rebuild the autofoo stuff.

I used regen.sh the one and only time I modified the configure
script. Its presence in the directory made me assume it was meant to
be used. If regen.sh is not to be used it should not be there. I know
very little about autoconf so if someone with more knowledge could
make this more clear that would be wonderful.