[MacPorts] #14342: python25 drops modules by default, but python25 doesn't (js)

js ebgssth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:52:02 PDT 2008

I think it's about a time to decide how we handle this.
I wanted to change python24 to be python25-like design for consistency.
Derek disagreed this idea from python24 users standpoint.
Rainer seemed to agree with me, but might not like adding dropped mods
to python port as dependencies.

1. Change python24 to drop standard mods just as python25 does.
2. Don't change anything.
3. 1+add dropped mods to python24 and python25 as dependencies

I like the first one.
How about you?