Patches awaiting review

Anders F Björklund afb at macports.org
Thu May 8 07:13:25 PDT 2008

Joshua Root wrote:

> I've got a bunch of bugfix patches on Trac which need reviewing. It
> would be nice to get as many of them as possible into the upcoming
> release.

As jmpp mentioned, there will probably be two releases: one "old/
bugfix" release of MacPorts 1.6.1 and one "new/feature" release of
MacPorts 1.7.0

Currently the bugfixes go on branches/release_1_6, while the features
go on trunk (usually, large changes might need a branch for testing
first)

There was some talk about a roadmap, but I haven't seen one just yet.

Presumably there'll be a "release_1_7", and trunk will become 1.8.0...

--anders