Patches awaiting review

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun May 11 01:44:11 PDT 2008

Joshua Root wrote:
> #10768 has now been committed. Thanks to Rainer for reviewing the
> patches in #7631, #10827, #11971 and #12170. I've updated #7361 and
> #12170 in response.

As you nominated these patches for 1.6.1 you either need to merge them
yourself to the release_1_6 branch. As we don't have a procedure for
nomination and merging, I think it would be best to just merge it before
it will be forgotten.

We should decide on a procedure here, some list for nominating and one
release manager doing the merges to the branch. As I said in the other
mail in this thread, there were already new features merged back to the
release_1_6 branch although this should not have happened.

> Some more tickets with patches that need review that aren't on the
> previous list:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/8763
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11501
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/11759
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/15161

I reviewed these as well and added comments.

I would really like to see #11759 getting fixed, but my supplied patch
is not necessarily the best solution. I think there must be a better way
to do that a few levels above the registry.

Rainer